Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday afternoon

It's a sunny Sunday afternoon, this is what I have been hoping for, for about 3months...however this weekend is the weekend were Mr.Jones is at work & I have lots of journal reading to do, so we can have a wonderful Monday together <3
I did get a little distracted with the new app I have on my phone 'Instagram', it lets you take photos, edit and post them all in one go! I may well be behind with the whole technology but I am very happy to have found this app...and actually be able to use it!!!
I have to say a massive thank you to our wonderful friends who after there trip to Morocco brought back this gorgeous bowl for us, I have promised to fill this with sweets, which I have already started doing...I am however unsure on just how long they will last there on the table in front of me!! 
  
I did also cheer myself up from all this reading (...and film watching, photo taking, and generally procrastination at its best) with some Sunday hot chocolate and instagram, I would say this is the same cup but that is a HUGE lie, two cups for one person...yummy scummy!!
 
I have also continued with my love of pin-interest and added a lot more to my collection of boards! With a list of items to go craft shopping for not greatly extended...I'm not sure how much Mr.Jones will let me get away with, but there is always worth trying! I do just wish I had more ability with crafts but I think that will just come with practice...or so I keep telling myself :) If you want to check it out, please do. 
It also gives you plenty of ideas about gifts for friends, I have planned some birthday and dare I say Christmas gifts for people. Some people I know are so hard to buy for, so the personal touches make all the difference...so I best get practicing.
I hope everyone is fully enjoying there Sunday afternoon, speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment